CREATING CUSTOM PROPERTIES
- Go to your settings by clicking on the cogwheel in the top right of your portal.
- Click on Properties on the left side.
- Click on Create property (orange button).
Object type is “Contact” and for Group select “Contact information”.
- Fill out the Label and Description fields appropriately. Then click Next.
- Select the correct Field type (in this case, it’s binary, so we we selected “Single checkbox”).
- Click Save in the bottom right. Voila!
HOW TO HIDE MODULES OR ITEMS INSIDE OF MODULES
- To hide modules or items inside of modules, hover over the module you would like to hide and click. The module editor will pop up on the left side.
- To turn modules “on” or “off” simply click the appropriate toggle button on the left side. Click Apply and voila!
AUTOMATICALLY APPEND A COUPON CODE TO YOUR SHOPIFY URL
Sometimes you want to automatically apply a promo for your customers to make it that much easier for them. One less step in the buyers journey is one step closer to checkout!
In order to add a coupon code to your Shopify checkout URL, all you need to do is:
- Select the CTA you would like to use for your promo by selecting the appropriate module.
- The module editor will pop up on the left side. Click Edit call-to-action for the appropriate CTA, then click on Edit.
- In the first screen, you can change the CTA text. Click Next.
- Change URL redirect type to “External website URL”.
- For the “Enter URL” field, add your checkout page, but be sure include this URL string at the end: /checkout?discount=COUPONCODE
Note: COUPONCODE should be replaced with the Shopify coupon code you plan on using!
Have additional questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.